Share

MESSI: "I'm not competing with Cristiano"

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Taken via: Sport


Messi: "I'm not competing with Cristiano, the rivalry is more something of the press. I just try to do the best I can for my club."

Leo Messi returned to bring out its most humble Thursday at a press conference organized by 'EA Sports' in which the Argentine showed his enthusiasm for the possibility that some of his teammates can win the next Ballon d'Or.
"I'd be very happy if one of my team-mates could win the Ballon d'Or, they deserve it too, wouldn't have won that much without them."

"I like to play, I like to train, and I like to win. It has always been like that, since I was a kid."

"We're happy we're first in our CL group, but that doesn't mean we don't want to win against Benfica."

"My objectives are to get better, and to try to win again everything we've won so far."

His contract and the future of Guardiola:

Messi also wanted to send a reassuring message to discuss his future at Barca key. "I'm not worried about my contract. No problem," he said.
Messi: "Wherever Guardiola goes, England or Italy, he'll do a great job because he's the best coach in the world."

0 comments:

Post a Comment